Property Q&A in Miller>Question Details

Gingerlead, Home Buyer in Oklahoma City, OK

This home was owned in 1942 by a Dr Jarvis and his wife. Do you have the first names of the doctor and the Mrs? My mother worked for them.

Asked by Gingerlead, Oklahoma City, OK Tue Mar 5, 2013

My mother told me of working for the doctor and his wife in 1942 when she met my dad at a skating rink. I am trying to remember some of the details she once told me so many times. Any help appreciated. Thank you.

This question was asked from this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


County Clerk's profile,

As bridgett stated, you will need to go to the court house and check the indexes.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 6, 2013
Unfortunately the records only go back to 1976. You may be able to get more information at the OK County Assessor's office.

Good luck,

Bridgett Wells

Keller Williams Realty Elite
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 5, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer