Property Q&A in Deer Valley>Question Details

Dora Euliano, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

This home seems to continue to be empty. Is owner still willing to sell? Very interested. Please email response ASAP to deuliano@hotmail.com.

Asked by Dora Euliano, Phoenix, AZ Wed Feb 13, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Arizona/Phoenix/sold/20623334-15…

Answers

6
Like the other Realtors have stated, this home sold in August. It looks like the current owner is a company and they were trying to rent it back in December 2012, but it is listed as cancelled. It can't hurt to find out if they are interested in selling the property. You can expect to pay more than they bought it for though at $67,000.
Hi Dora,

This home did sell in September 2012.

I can seek to contact the owner, an LLC, if this is your choice.

Please call me anytime.

Always in your service,

Representing the wine industry.

Michelle Renée Mozell
602 292-0753 Cell
480 452-0640 eFax
mmozell@cox.net

HomeSmart, Associate Broker
20860 North Tatum Blvd.
Suite 140
Phoenix, Arizona 85050
480 443-7400 HS Office
480 664-4357 HS Fax

Bergman Euro-National, Realtor®
DRE License 01879859
5850 Anderson Road
Forestville, California 95436
707 887-9822 Bergman Office
707 887-1211 Bergman Fax
http://www.northbayhomesandland.com
http://www.bergmanvineyards.com

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Why Choose Michelle?

COMPETENCE BREEDS CONFIDENCE!

In Arizona, I am a Broker, not simply a Salesperson. I assure you, few agents provide the level of service and safety that I deliver.

In California, I am a Salesperson with years of Broker experience in Arizona.

I do not suggest that other agents cannot deliver competent service; I am stating that few others can deliver in every phase of the transaction the level of understanding, devotion to selfless fiduciary care and effective and protective completion of service (whether this is a successful close of escrow or a safe cancellation of the contract) as I do.

Few agents understand the market as I do.

Few agents complete the upfront research as deliberately and protectively and comprehensively as I do.

Few agents uproot important information and documents from the listing agent as I can.

Few agents judge the offer position as I do.

Few agents understand the contract and its language as I do.

Few agents understand real estate law as I do.

Few agents understand real estate financing as I do.

Few agents understand the financial implications of a transaction as I do.

Few agents draft an accurate, effective and thoroughly protective purchase contract as I do.

Few agents understand the connectivity and power of the associated addenda as I do.

Few agents can rip though the Seller's counteroffers and addenda to protect their client from dangerous legal language as I do.

Few agents understand the language of the Inspection Report as I do.

Few agents suggest the level of associated services as I do: Lenders, inspectors, appraisers, termite/pest inspectors and contractors.

Few agents understand the mechanics of the Buyer's rights to cancellation as I do and few agents can protect their client from potential breach of contract as I do.

Few agents have the comparable oversight experience that I do.

And few agents oversee the entirety of the transaction to safely deliver every client to a successful completion, whether that be a successful close or safe termination, as I do.

Welcome Home!

Competence Breeds Confidence.

Choose Michelle Mozell.
I will do some research for you on this property but I can tell you it is a SOLD property
Shoot me an email at teddyshonka@gmail.com and I will call and find out for you! Thanks
Hi Dora. Your Realtor can approach the owner for you and find out if they are willing to sell.
It looks like this home is owned by a private party and it looks as though it is owner occupied according to the tax records. I have a listing that is similar to this one if you are interested in seeing the home, I can meet you anytime. Here is a link to view the details:

http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/mainmenu.cgi?cmd=url+other/ru…