Property Q&A in Collingswood>Question Details

Dawn Watson,  in Haddon Township, NJ

This home is sold? Why are you sending it to me if it's already sold?

Asked by Dawn Watson, Haddon Township, NJ Sat May 9, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Hi, Dawn

I'll make sure not to make my answer an advertisement for my services. But to answer your question, check your e-mail alert settings to see what type of e-mails you have set up to be sent to you from Trulia. Trulia is a service that uses a script to send out e-mails to it's registered users based on what they have set up for alerts on your account.

However, if you received the notification from your agent, then you should ask them your question directly.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 9, 2009
Hi Dawn,

Not too sure who your question is addressed to.

Trulia is an aggregator. That means they collect information from the MLS in an effort to provide a statistical reference for buyers and sellers. Sold information is important to help sellers understand what the market is doing in their neighborhood and as a guide for buyers to know the selling price for properties in neighborhoods they're interested in.

I note that you're both a seller and a buyer in Haddon Township. A service I provide my clients and customers is a monthly update by email of listings within a 1 mile radius of their home of properties that have recently come to the market and those that have recently sold. There is no obligation. (I have customers that have been receiving this report for the last three years and chances are slim to none that they will sell anytime soon because of the current market.) Keep in mind that the house you're looking for will also have a reduced price and that mortgage rates are at their lowest in 30 years.

On the Buyer side you can go to my website (click on "Search for Homes" ) and create as many searches as you'd like (different configurations of houses etc) without any obligation.

If you'd like to receive the Monthly Snapshot of your neighborhood let me know. I know its tough to trust someone you've never met and especially on the Internet. But your contact information is safe and your privacy will be respected.

Marilyn Geiger
Weichert Realtors
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 9, 2009