Property Q&A in Albany Park>Question Details

R-Kastigar, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

This home is WEST of Pulaski; isn't this outside of Albany Park? Shouldn't this be Mayfair or North Mayfair?

Asked by R-Kastigar, Chicago, IL Fri Sep 13, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/homes/Illinois/Chicago/sold/20478510-4106-W-… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/homes/Illinois/Chicago/sold/20478510-4…

Answers

6
As mentioned - mistakes happen - work with a Realtor to help you focus in on properties and areas you prefer.
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you the Albany Park homes
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 15, 2013
The map must be wrong on the site then.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 14, 2013
Mistakes happen, as well as homes are closer to boarders, sometimes agents choose the more appealing neighborhood name.
You are correct and so is Philip. It is important to note that this house is located only one block west of the dividing line. I live in the area, and I can tell you there isn't much difference - in terms of real estate value or otherwise - in this part of these two neighborhoods. In other words, it wouldn't change anything in terms of value if this house was located a block and a half east of where it is. In this light, to me anyway, it doesn't make any worthwhile difference whether you call it Mayfair or Albany Park.

If you are in need of a Real Estate agent that lives and works in this neighborhood, feel free to email or call me with further questions: (773) 234-3869, krn621@gmail.com

I will be happy to do more research on this or any other homes in the neighborhood. Good luck!
Yes, but there are often mistakes on these sites and sometimes agents make mistakes.