Property Q&A in Gilbert>Question Details

Elijah.bernh…, Home Buyer in Gilbert, AZ

This home does not show the address, plus seems to be priced way low, can i get more info please. thank you

Asked by Elijah.bernhardt, Gilbert, AZ Fri Jul 22, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3053987462--N-Shore-Ln-Gil…

Answers

1
Hi Elijah,

Nobody has answered you because the link that Trulia gave to the house you were inquiring on didn't give the address. However I can see the street name in the link and there was only one house that was listed in the last 6 months on that street. It was a bank owned house in Crystal Point Estates on Cooper and Elliot. It was sold on July 5th. It was under contract after only 12 days on the market! Things are sure moving quickly!

If you are not currently working with a Realtor, I would be happy to make your home search faster and easier. If you send me a quick email letting me know the things that are important to you in your new home, I will make sure you are notified the minute a good deal hits the market! And of course, if you have any other questions please let me know. (I specialize in Gilbert.)

Happy house-hunting!

~Cathie
480-577-7113
cathie@eastvalleyteam.com