Property Q&A in Davie>Question Details

Denise, Home Buyer in Arlington, VA

This has was listed as a short sale a few months ago? What is the status, was listed under MLS F911431?

Asked by Denise, Arlington, VA Thu Apr 23, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Davie/sold/1169861-10141…

Answers

4
Denise,

I wanted you to know that since your inquiry, this property has been re-listed as a short sale. The list price is $549,000. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Stefanie Cohen
Prudential Florida Realty
954-547-9203
Scohen77@aol.com
Denise,
I am very familiar with this property. It is scheduled for auction. Please contact me so I can give you additional information on the property and answer any questions you may have.

Stefanie Cohen
Prudential Florida Realty
954-547-9203
Scohen77@aol.com
Hi Denise,

According to the information in the MLS and Public Records: The listing expired last month and the house is scheduled to be auctioned on 6/2/09.

If I can be of further help please give me a call.

Nadine Mauro
Regency Realty Services
561-414-0864
NadineMauroRE@yahoo.com
This property listing expired 3/5/2009. Please let me know if you are interested in this property or others in the area. There are short sales and foreclosures in this immediate area, including some not on the MLS. Feel free to email or call me if you would like any further information.