Property Q&A in North Dallas>Question Details

M, Renter in Dallas, TX

This does NOT match the street view which is correct??

Asked by M, Dallas, TX Wed Feb 27, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3069111862-6441-Lavendale-Ave-D…

Answers

2
If you have driven to the address than that is correct and not whats in the picture. Always drive the neighborhood you are thinking of being in, don't rely on information on the internet as always correct. It's a tool but not the be all end all of it. Contact one of us realtors for help, We pay thousands in fees every year to have the latest and correct information on properties to help you out.
You are correct - the photo referenced is for an entirely different property. I've shown 6441 Lavendale. It's an older, single story home and was in reasonably good condition when I saw it last year. If you need more info just let me know - please note that MLS states this is offered for a 6-8 month lease - with the possibility (not guarantee) of renewal.

Andrea Brooks
469-450-1326
Keller Williams