Property Q&A in Beaver>Question Details

Jmsst44, Home Buyer in Beaver, PA

There is a huge red house on Westview Drive in Beaver, PA. What is the address and can you tell me any information about it?

Asked by Jmsst44, Beaver, PA Thu Nov 12, 2009

My fiance and I are very interested in this home. We are aware that is needs alot of work done to be livable but we are willing to take it off of the owners hands if they just want rid of it, perhaps we can come to an agreement.

Answers

3
Jim:
I am a realtor in Beaver and Ihave done business with theowners of the home you are referring to.
It is a magnificant home, I have been inside the home. the owner plans to restore it although it has been many years and he has not restored it yet. I have sold the condos behind the house which they had built and sold. If you have further interest please contact me. If your interested I have broght him offers before and would be willing to do so again.
idaworkley@prudentialpreferred.com
Mr Alwine,
I appreciate you taking the time to assist me, but the home that you found isnt the one that I am refering to. It is a giant red home with two chimneys on the sides (there are trees sticking out the chimneys), and great white pillars on the front porch. This home haswood in place of most of the windows and it overlooks the town of Beaver. There is no address on this house and the neighbooring homes do not give any indication on the address. There also isnt a for sale sign in front. It seems to have been abandoned a long time ago.
Here is a link to a home on Westview Drive you may be refering to:
http://www.trulia.com/property/1045236732-607-Westview-Dr-Be…