Property Q&A in Brooklyn>Question Details

Bonnie, Renter in Bergen Beach, Brooklyn...

There are a few rentals I found on your website. How do I go about contacting someone to see them and find out if they are still available?

Asked by Bonnie, Bergen Beach, Brooklyn, NY Tue Nov 30, 2010

Answers

5
Hello Bonnie,
Are you still in search for a rental property? You can contact me directly at 917-517-0202. Thanks.

Linda
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Call me at 347-469-2100 or my office 718-941-1390 Ext 21
If you are asking about my office call me at 718 253-9600 ext 206
Dear Bonnie:

Each rental listing will have a "Contact Agent" button that you can press for more info or to set up an appointment. If that does not work you can simply reach out to a local real estate agent and have them do the leg work for you. If your looking for a rental, there are lots of them advertised on http://www.Craigslist.com, but be careful, there are a lot of scam artists out there. Make sure you actually speak to the person on the phone before you set up the appointment and that the owner or agent meet you there by the property. Don't go alone!

Your best bet would be to have a reputable agent help you. If you want feel free to contact me and perhaps I can give you further assistance...we also do rentals! Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
you just press return where it says email or contact that rental agent or broker. If that doesnt work, u google the address and go to streeteasy or to the agents own website: that means if some agent is from Halstead, u go to the Halstead website and put that agents name in in the search field and find and contact him or her. Hope this helps!
Web Reference: http://www.halstead.com