Property Q&A in Street>Question Details

Chloe.phinea…, Home Buyer in Street, MD

The status of this property has been classified as "pending" Can you contact me if the property becomes available?

Asked by Chloe.phineas.watson, Street, MD Tue Apr 12, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3007884654-1235-Heaps-Rd-Stre…

Answers

5
Hi Chloe,

My name is Rasheed and am a professional Real Estate Agent licensed in MD and DC. I checked the status of the property on MLS and found out it is under contract dated March 15, 2011. However, the property is under watch and I would notify you should in case it falls out of contract. For been proactive, I made a fine search and I found similar property on the same street sitting on 4.00 acres lot/174,240 sq ft compared to
the subject property (1235 HEAPS RD) sitting on just 1.00 acres lot/43,560. Please, copy link beneath and paste in a browser to see pictures and status of properties.

http://mrislistings.mris.com/Matrix/Public/Portal.aspx?k=247…

Call/contact me for showing. (301) 339-3003. Also, click or copy and paste beneath link into a browser to search for homes that matches your search criteria;

http://eef0806a-8494-4869-abce-b85c6bfae890.dhmiservices.com…
Ms. Watson -

I would love to work along with you. The status should change any day. I have emailed the Selling agent and asked about the property status. There is an indication that an inspection contingency is on this property. The report was due in the hands of the Seller on April 11th. Usually the Seller has a few days to respond to the repair request, and then the response from the Seller is given the Buyer within a few days.

If you would like me to keep you apprised of the property status ... give me a call.

Debbie Henninger, Consultant/REALTOR
410.982.3476/ 410.342.4444
I have emailed the seller's agent to let me know if the contract falls through. Please contact me directly with your preferred information so I can let you know if the contract does fall through. Thank you.
Chloe,
I would happily inform you if the property becomes available again. Currently it is in a contingent with no kick-out status. The contingency is based on a home inspection which expired yestersday. If the buyer elects to terminate the contract, it should become available any day now.
Hello Chloe, if the property becomes available I contact you. What is the best way to reach you? In addition, please visit my website below to view more properties. Have you been pre qualified for a loan?