Larry, Home Owner in Monterey Park, CA

The public record of my recently purchased house shows 3 bedrooms 1 bath which isn't agreed with the current profile. How to change the profile?

Asked by Larry, Monterey Park, CA Wed Mar 14, 2012

The County shows record of add on but with no detail that reflects the current profile of 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. The County assessment included the add on to assess the property tax.

Help the community by answering this question:


Hey Larry,

There is a county form called "Property Data Change Request", fill the form out with correct information and sign and submit. They should be able to change that data for you then.

Please feel free to contact me for any more questions.

Thank you,
Jonson Nguyen
Realtor - DRE#01840344
Keller Williams Realty
(626) 456-1911
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 14, 2012
Hello Larry,

I recommend you to provide a copy of your appraisal report to the County Assessor's Office and request for the correction at the same time.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 14, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer