Property Q&A in Stillwater>Question Details

Onicalynn, Home Owner in Stillwater, MN

The house is for sale, how do I change the status?

Asked by Onicalynn, Stillwater, MN Mon May 7, 2012

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


According to Trulia's help file:

If you are a home owner and wish to submit your listing to Trulia for sale, please note that we don't accept FSBO listing submissions at this time. However if you are working with a full-service or flat-fee listing agent or broker, he or she can submit your listing to us.

You agent (if you have one) can submit the listing at
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon May 7, 2012
You or your agent will need to imput the new listing.

Kirk Duckwall
The Duckwall Team of Realtors
Edina Realty
Cell 651-303-0019
Your Referrals Are Greatly Appreciated
Tune in to our Twin Cities Real Estate Radio Show Sundays at Noon on AM950
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon May 7, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer