Property Q&A in Voorhees>Question Details

Kelly, Both Buyer and Seller in Cherry Hill Township,...

Sturbridge Lakes Voorhees NJ

Asked by Kelly, Cherry Hill Township, NJ Fri Jan 20, 2012

Is Sturbridge Lakes in Voorhees NJ a nice place to live? Can anyone tell about that development?

Answers

5
Hi Kelly. Sturbridge Lakes is part of the award-winning Voorhees school system. As with many upscale neighborhoods, prices have come down a lot in the last few years. You can learn more about the demographics of this area, or any other, by visiting http://www.VoorheesHouseSeller.com and clicking on "Market insider".
Robert Greenblatt
856-575-1818
Hello Kelly,
Thank you for your question.
Sturbridge Lakes is a beautiful community with nice lakes and a couple beaches in Voorhees. The maintenance fee are very reasonable $365 per year. It has lovely homes surrounded by mature trees. Owners try to maintain their homes and the nature that surrounds them. Voorhees schools are excellent and just minutes away you can find nice restaurants, the new Virtua Hospital and great shopping. It is off Route 73.
In conclusion Sturbridge Lakes is a great place to live.
If you would like to tour some of the homes so you get a better feel of the community let me know.
Ines De La Cruz, Realtor, ABR
RE/MAX Connection
To see all homes with its pictures download my free app by texting Homes2U to 87778.
Web Reference: http://www.inesdelacruz.com
Hi Kelly,

Thank you for your question. I have been an original resident of Sturbridge Lakes for over 25 years in addtion to being a full time agent. We have raised our 2 kids here where they went all through the terrific Voorhees schools and are now successful adults in business and personally. Sturbridge Lakes is a wonderful community in which to live and raise children. It is very family oriented with an active and strong homeowners association (only $365 per year) which schedules family activiites throughout the year to involved all age groups. We have 5 beautiful lakes with 2 swimming beaches, fishing, boating, playgrounds, etc. maintained by the association. The emphasis is in maintaining the beautiful, natural environment of our community and residents take pride in keeping their properties in excellent shape. With the opening of the new Virtua Medical Center complex last May, we now have world-class medical facilities just across Route 73 from our community. Since housing prices all over have dropped in recent years, there are some outstanding values available in Sturbridge Lakes for interested buyers. When you buy into our community you are not only buying a home but also a satisfying lifestyle. If you have any specific questions, I am well positioned to help and would welcome hearing from you! Just let me know.
Thanks again,
Bob Kelly
Re/Max Main St. Realty
856-304-5406
Hi Kelly,

To answer your question, I think Sturbridge Lakes is a great place to live in fact I have friends that live there. The homes range in price from the low 200's up to the 800's and although they are not new construction, many of them have been updated throughout and offer curb appeal with mature landscaping and some with beautiful hardscaping. The nice thing about the development is that each home has an individual style and they are spaced nicely so you are afforded privacy but still have that neighborhood feeling. The location is great because it's close to the new state of the art Virtua Hospital, and it's an easy commute to the city as well as the shore points, plus I especially like the fact that it's close some of my favorite restaurants and shopping spots. If you have some time, I would be glad to take you on a tour of the community and surrounding area as well as show you inside some of the homes you may have found online. Here's my number 856-857-2817. Call me if you have any further questions about this community or any of the South Jersey areas. I look forward to hearing from you.

Jodi Schwarzl
Prudential Fox & Roach Realtors Cherry Hill Home Marketing Center
1401 Route 70 East
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
856-857-2817
Very nice place. The association has guidelines and you should consider looking at the restrictions. But I like the area and the idea of the association. It keeps the neighborhood nice. http://www.sturbridgelakes.com/handbook/slresmanual.htm this is the homeowners association site

You should set up appointments to go see a few homes there. Most are older homes approx 25 -30yrs old but some have unique floor plans. Lots of scenic walkways and wildlife. Depending on where you are buying the views are beautiful year round. There are 15 homes for sale starting at 235000

If I can help you search for homes for sale there. contact me. Or if you like some more information...

Search foreclosures and short sale here: http://www.BuyNJShortSales.com

Search the MLS on your phone by Text: In the subject line on your mobile phone- LSAR1 -to number 87778 ... hit send... A GPS feature for listings at your finger tips

Larry Sarlo
RE/MAX Preferred
609-868-1171 call / text / email 7 days
lsarlo@comcast.net
http://www.larrysarlo.com