Property Q&A in Encinitas>Question Details

Michael Higgs, Real Estate Pro in Encinitas, CA

Street view shows a garage, but listing doesn't mention....does house have a garage and are there problems with the permits?

Asked by Michael Higgs, Encinitas, CA Thu Feb 28, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3106304351-1131-Melba-Rd-Enci…

Answers

3
This home on Melba was such a fantastic home! It does have a garage, but as the other agents stated it is pending sale. Homes like the one on Melba go pending sale SO fast in this market. If you are looking for homes on your own on the internet, it might be hard to get to them quick enough. I would be happy to send you homes that match your criteria, as soon as they become available, so that you don't miss out. Email me or call me and I can get you set up.

Katie Pond
Sea Coast Exclusive Properties
760-402-2865
Hugh,
This house does have 2 car garage but it is already in pending. If you like to see listings in the area please let me know.
Best wishes.
This property does have a garage. Please contact me if you would like me to send you more information on this property or others similar in this area.

Mike Urlacher
858-207-7583
Mikeu@prusd.com