Lei Zhang, Home Buyer in Winston Salem, NC

Still available? How much for HOA free? chinese drywall? thanks.

Asked by Lei Zhang, Winston Salem, NC Sun Apr 22, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/16024651-1780-SW-Jamesport-Dr…

Answers

3
The property is still available. The HOA's are $145 per month. There is no way to tell if there is a chinese drywall problem without an inspection. There is mention of a minor mold problem in the house. If I can be of any further asistance, please do not hesitate to contact me at 772-249-4369.

Kathi Cipriano
AlexusRealty.com LLC
Dear Lei,

I see you asking questions on multiple properties up and down the coast of Florida so it seems the first thing you should do is define your goals and what you are trying to accomplish. If you are serious about finding the tight opportunities in St Lucie, Martin or Palm Beach Counties please feel free to contact me for a complimentary consultation and we can put you on a path to find you the best deals that meet your needs.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Yes. This home is stil avaiable. No Chinese drywall in this home. The HOA 147/mo.
If you like to see this home please let me know when you have a time to see this home and I set up the showing for you. If you have any other question for any properties please let me know.

Thank you

Ernesztina 772-323-8995