brendarowell…, Other/Just Looking in Saint Augustine, FL

So when it says the home cost $1,000.00, what is the actual price the buyer would have to pay?

Asked by brendarowell34, Saint Augustine, FL Thu Sep 20, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3077444949--Laurel-Wood-Wa…

Answers

7
The get the most update information contact a licensed Realtor in the area of interest and get the most current information available on all properties, residential, commercial, as well as rental information. If you would like I can set up a listing cart for you that will provide you with the most up to date information on homes currently on the market in the area. If you could just send me an email with your criteria, I can set this up for you. In the link below I have included all the properties currently on the market Belle Haven. If you would like more information on properties or have any additional questions please don't hesitate to contact me.
Danny Ebersold
Watson Realty Corp
dannyebersold@watsonrealtycorp.com
904=806-2772
Hello:

Ryan is correct the best way to get valuable information about a home in question is to work directly with a Realtor in the area.

If you would like additional information please dont hesitate to give me a call.

Have a great weekend,

Brad Barfield REALTOR®
Watson Realty Corp.
904.501.8995
bbarfield@watsonrealtycorp.com
Good Evening,

As the previous agents have stated the best way to get accurate information is to work directly with a Realtor. Sites like Realty Trac, Zillow, Truila, Homes.com... sometimes do not have the most up to date information on properties available on the market. Sometimes the homes on the sites are not even active listings. If you would like I can set up a listing cart for you that will provide you with the most up to date information on homes currently on the market in the area. If you could just send me an email with your criteria, I can set this up for you. In the link below I have included all the properties currently on the market Belle Haven. If you would like more information on properties or have any additional questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Properties on the market currently in Belle Haven:
http://www.bor-mls.com/sag/maildoc/fordr_1348190536-Sep-20-2…

Ryan Ford P.A. Realtor
Watson Realty Corp
904-495-4121
http://www.floridafirstcoastrealty.com
ryanford@watsonrealtycorp.com
Brenda,
When looking at Trulia listings and other listings on the internet just keep the old saying in the back of your mind -- "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." Realty-Trac who produced this information and it was sent to Trulia, is a reporting service for foreclosures and properties they feel may go into foreclosure or properties that have had a lis pendens filed. I know this question has come up before on Trulia. This value is not at all the value of the property, but they are reporting that there may have been a missed payment, or the bank may have given some notice -- or something. However, that owner of the property still would have the opportunity to correct whatever that was -- so, this property may or may not ever become a true foreclosure or a bank owned property. So, the lesson here is, if you see that the listing comes from Realty Trac -- look again. Or, look to see if there is an MLS number listed - if not, it probably is not yet on the market. If I can be of help in your search, just let me know or check out the great search tools on my website. Karen Peil, Prudential Network Realty, 904-501-3070 http://www.MyStAugustineHome.com
Brenda,
The data appearing on Trulia comes from a 3rd party data aggregator, ListHub. Data aggregators get data from other aggregators, public records and other sources who may be unidentified. The aggregators take the liberty to spindle, fold, mutilate, staple, change, delete, suppress, or do what ever they choose to the data.
-
Data most important to a consumer, especially data related to the 'value' of a property, is restricted and can not be corrected by the real estate professionals that participate on Trulia. This can result in chasing the illusion of home for sale or the vapors of home sold long ago or, in the case you write about, mislead the consumer completely.
-
If you are serious about purchasing real estate you need access to serious data resources. The most reliable, accurate, timely, relevant, comprehensive, responsible and accountable data resource is the local Multiple Listing Service. Any St Augustine Realtor(r) can provide you FREE access.
If you are serious give one of them a call.

No, Don't use that 'contact' button.
No, don't use Trulia email.
Go old school and call....If you are serious.

Best of success to you,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group, Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us
Up to several Million. You are not going to buy a 6 year old single family home with 1520 feet under air for $1,000. Prices would start at 75 times that ammount.

This is a Reatly Trac ad, to get you to sign up with thier service. This home is not for sale (most likely) and MAY come on market some months or years from Now.

Get a Realtor to help you find your way, should cost you nothing.

John

352-978-4539
The transfer amount is not the property value nor will the foreclosing bank list it for that amount. As a Realtor who lists REOs, I can tell you that I sold a bank owned 3/2 unit in Belle Haven earlier this year for $137,000. This should give you an indication of where this unit may list and/or sell.
Web Reference: http://www.amygibbs.com