Property Q&A in Springfield>Question Details

Bev Jorgensen, Home Buyer in Springfield, OR

So this is a 55 park.....is it required or allowed that someone, say 49 can buy it? What other required charges are there....lot rent, etc...thank u

Asked by Bev Jorgensen, Springfield, OR Sat Jan 12, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3098382857-3530-Game-Farm-Rd-…

Answers

3
Bevdij, you must check with the management of the park for their requirements. You always have to be approved by the park management as a requirement to buy into a park.

Mark
Sometimes there are exceptions made at some 55+ parks. Usually it has to do with disabilities etc. I would encourage a call to the park and a conversation with the management. I can help with that process as well.
If it is like our area you have to be 55 to live there. They do not normally allow for someone to buy it then rent it out. You will have to check with the local people for rent, etc. I just thought I would let you know that age is a ver specific requirement in these types of parks. They also normally have restrictions on numbers of pets, size and weight.