Jason H. Pet…, Home Buyer in River Heights, UT

So inexpensive? Why? Do we have to fear the bugs there or death from hurricanes, etc.? Help me understand if I should like Port Saint Lucie :-)

Asked by Jason H. Peterson, River Heights, UT Tue Feb 19, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1053183244-7717-White-Egret-L…

Answers

3
Hi Jason,

This community has manufactured/mobile homes and because you don't actually own the land there, you not only pay for a land lease, but also HOA fees. So more times than none, these homes sell for very little. Port St Lucie though is a wonderful area close to the beaches and still a part of South Florida. It's a large town/small city, great for any age! Lots of things to do in the area such as art fairs, festivals, music, etc. I have lived in the area for 7 years and know a lot of what goes on.

If you'd like to learn more about me, please visit my Trulia page. I am the most recommended agent in the Port St Lucie area. If you'd like to see what there is to do in the area, you can visit my FaceBook page at http://www.facebook.com/jilliansellshomesfl. I put a lot on content on my page that is local info as well as real estate info and the market.

Good luck and if you are in need of my assistance any further, please let me know.

Best-
Jillian Bruening
772-214-8530
jilliantcre@gmail.com
http://www.JillianSellsHomes.com
Hi Jason. This is a "manufactured" single family home. It is in an age restricted community with many wonderful amenities. The home sits on a "leased" lot and there is an additional $460/month land lease fee on top of the price of the home.
This is not what the rest of Port St. Lucie is like. We have many wonderful homes on the market at very reasonable prices. We were hit hard when the market dived and we have definitely had many "short sales" and "foreclosures" on the market which tend to drive the prices down on all properties.
Thank you very much, Elizabeth for clarifying and helping me understand :-)
Flag Wed Feb 20, 2013
Jason,

The home you provided is a moblie home in a community. It is not a single family house. The prices are lower for trailer homes, and the loans are sometimes harder to get. If you are looking for a single family house in a neighborhood, I would suggest using a Realtor to send you listings that fit your needs and price requirements. They will be able to guide you to what you are trying to find.

Please review my profile on Trulia and send me a message and I will send you the information for a great Realtor that works in that area.

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty
AHA!!! I get it :-) Thank you Tracy. Cheers, Jason
Flag Tue Feb 19, 2013