Property Q&A in Arlington>Question Details

Arugbydoc, Home Buyer in Bethesda, MD

So,explain to me what this property is. I am a military officer, married, mature children. Why should this place be where I settle out my days?

Asked by Arugbydoc, Bethesda, MD Wed Jan 2, 2013

I'm not seeing it on trulia.com

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3047308168--24th-Arlington…

Answers

3
Hello -
Yes you are correct, it is not yet listed on the market. Trulia aggregates information from a number of resources one of which is pending/future foreclosures. The foreclosure process is quite long and it requires a number of documents to be recorded at the courthouse. In this particular case, the bank filed information that as of 1/27/2011 they had taken possession of this property. Trulia displays all of this information with the assumption that this house will at some point in the future be for sale. Let me know if you want to try to contact the bank.
Hi

This property does not come up in for sale or sold in MLS. Homes in this area offer a lot of conveniences to owners, shops, restaurants, metro, parks, softball and soccer fields, the airport are within a short distance. Please let me know if you would like more information.

Melissa
mbarkalow@comcast.net
This property is not currently listed for sale in the MLS. Records indicate it was foreclosed in February 2011 and is currently investor-owned. It's also listed as a multi-unit home. Feel free to to contact us for more information on homes in 22202. This is a great part of Arlington with access to metro, restaurants, shopping, and parks.