Property Q&A in Shelbyville>Question Details

kimberly403, Other/Just Looking in Shelbyville, IN

Since this property has been on the market for quite some time, would the owners consider selling on contract?

Asked by kimberly403, Shelbyville, IN Sat Sep 1, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/40516369-518-Howard-St-Shelby…

Answers

2
Im afraid not. Owner is in nursing home and must sell the house for the proceeds.
Do you need a contract sale? Give me a call if you have an opportunity.
Thanks.
Connie Lindsay
317-398-0789
They do not have this property listed as a possible contract, but I can ask if you would like. Are you working with a Realtor, if you are have them call the listing agent. If you are not I would be happy to help. A typical contract sell has a large down payment, do you have this?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. No, I do not have a large downpayment. I am a first time homebuyer and looking for a nice home that I can afford. I have not worked with an agent as of yet. I would probably have a difficult time getting financed with a bank. I am looking for others ways to possibly attain a home.
Flag Sun Sep 2, 2012