Property Q&A in 34285>Question Details

Bill Eckler, Real Estate Pro in Venice, FL

Should real estate professionals be expected to refer their customer to lenders or other service providers without anything in return?

Asked by Bill Eckler, Venice, FL Thu Jan 30, 2014

Answers

3
Bill, I would like to expand your question a bit through the following example. ------------
Ring, ring, 'Hi Annette, remember me? You helped me buy 123 Main Street." "Oh, HI Frank, how do you like living on Main Street?" "I don't live there anymore. I sold that place and now live on Maple." ......PAUSE......."Oh, I couldn't find your telephone number otherwise I would have had you list Main Street and get it sold for me. What a nightmare experience it was working with "I'll give your money back real estate company." I need a handyman to make some repairs on my Maple Street home. Who do you use to help those who hire you?" ------- Sorry folks I am going to require something in return.---------My guy is a true craftsman and is very busy.....taking care of those who are taking care of me.-----------I've spent a lifetime creating a library of quality folks I know and trust. They also trust me. I have no obligation to share these resources with ANYONE. What I can and do provide is whatever I can find on Angie's List. The ones, however, that I depend on are protected from rogue individuals I do not know and can not trust.
Any kickback is an issue in my opinion. I recommend based on quality of service and interest rates.

SEARCH FOR YOUR NEW HOME FREE @ http://WWW.BUYVENICEFLORIDA.COM

Rick Eaton
Carrington Real Estate Services
Office phone: 941~223~7851
Website: http://www.buyveniceflorida.com
I have a group of business partners. I refer them and they refer me. It is part of the Peak Producer program. I do, however, also have a list of recommended providers as a courtesy to my customers, but they can choose whoever they want.

Tammy Hayes
ReMax Palm Realty