Property Q&A in Indianapolis>Question Details

Aaron Rogers, Home Buyer in Indianapolis, IN

Property still available? highly interested

Asked by Aaron Rogers, Indianapolis, IN Sun Apr 28, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3116211121-2003-N-Richardt-Av…

Answers

6
This is a Bank Ownd property. This property is now under auction terms. This property is subject to a 5% buyer's premium pursuant to the Auction Terms & Conditions (minimums may apply). This is a reserve auction and all offers are subject to seller approval. Call 317-966-6004 for more information.
I would be happy to assist you with this property or similar.

Thanks!
Tiff Atkinson
317-612-4546
tatkinson@callcarpenter.com
Aaron, I've actually shown that one. It backs right up to the freeway overpass and it has no garage. It has the water heater pulled out and some water was left standing a bit right there from the closet it had been in and an obvious water stain was on the hallway carpet where it soaked for a bit.
The MLS listing states it is for sale at $80,000 so don't let the Trulia listing showing $15,000 fool you. This one may go for quite a bit more than $15,000. It does say to go to http://www.auction.com and there is a 5% buyer's premium you have to pay on top of what you bid that pays for Realtor fees. So, even if you go without a Realtor thinking you will save money or get a better deal that isn't necessarily true. You still pay the premium and will be represented by whom ever is running the auction if you don't have your own Realtor Register you and represent you. (just so you know.).
If you don't have a Realtor let me know I can certainly be of assistance but if you have one great take them with you. Best Wishes. Oh, when I tried to go on the auction.com site it was down for upgrades.
Jackie Lovell Artisan Realtors 5610 E. Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46219 (317) 332-7547
jackie@jackielovell.com
Hi Aaron.

This property was supposed to be auctioned this past Friday. I'm sure there are similar properties on the market though. If you could let me know what you are looking for, I would gladly give you information on everything that meets your criteria. Please let me know how I can help.
Julie Simnick
Century 21 Scheetz
jsimnick@c21scheetz.com
317-495-4796
Yes, it's available and on the market for $80K. Let me know how I can help get you into the property. Email me at ccoffey@callcarpenter.com Thanks! Christi Coffey
It says it is now under auction terms