(1) Any person, partnership, corporation, limited liability company, association, or other business entity
who, as owner or lessor, shall perform any of the acts
aforesaid with reference to property owned or leased
by them, where the acts are performed in the regular
course of or as incident to the management of that
property and the investment therein. The exemption
from licensure under this subsection shall extend to
officers and employees of an exempt corporation,
the general partners of an exempt partnership, and
the managers of an exempt limited liability company when said persons are engaged in acts or services
for which the corporation, partnership, or limited liability company would be exempt hereunder.
(2) Any person acting as an attorney-in-fact under a duly
executed power of attorney from the owner authorizing the final consummation of performance of
any contract for the sale, lease or exchange of real
(3) The acts or services of an attorney-at-law.
(4) Any person, while acting as a receiver, trustee in
bankruptcy, guardian, administrator or executor or
any person acting under order of any court.
(5) Any person, while acting as a trustee under a trust
agreement, deed of trust or will, or that personâ€™s regular salaried employees