Property Q&A in Woodstock>Question Details

Paul Thompson, Other/Just Looking in New York, NY

Property is listed as lot/land, but it appears to have a very beautiful house on it as well (needs update)

Asked by Paul Thompson, New York, NY Thu Jan 23, 2014

845,000 is a lot to ask for 14 acres of lot/land unless it does indeed come with the very nice modern house featured in the photos... but if it comes with that house, some details *on* the house would be nice (IE: square footage, is it currently electric? gas? etc.)

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3095473861-3-Van-Dl-Woodstock…

Answers

2
Hi Paul,

This should really be marked "new construction," rather than "lots/land." It's to be built, and there is an opportunity for the buyer to customize the house to his/her tastes. Its being sold by a reputable architect who has built other, similar homes. I'd be happy to send you more details. Feel free to call or email me anytime. Thanks! Lisa
Hi, this is actually not yet built. I can send you the full listing sheet if you'd like. Are you looking for houses already built in the area or just vacant land? I can send listings for either.