Property Q&A in Huntsville>Question Details

Homeforinvst, Home Owner in Alabama

Property Manager in Huntsville, AL 35806

Asked by Homeforinvst, Alabama Fri Nov 30, 2012

I have a 3 br/2,5 bath townhouse in Huntsville up for rent. Any recommended agent?

Help the community by answering this question:


Our office has property management services. I would call Jason Dilocker with Weichert Realtors, The Space Place. Phone: 256-270-0310.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 7, 2013
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 20, 2013
Check out rosenblum realty Click on property management. Largest manager of SF homes in huntsville area
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 16, 2012
I would be happy to discuss your needs with you. I have been doing residential property management in the Huntsville, AL area for over 12 years. You can learn more information about my services and read investor testimonials at
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012
We would recommend Rod Weaver, Issac/Patti Winkles, Roy Claytor or Tony/Julie Laten. They are all with Crye-Leike Realtors but have their own property managament companies as well. They can be reached by calling 256-258-0930 or 256-650-0022. Good luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer