Property Q&A in Weston Ranch>Question Details

Jystark, Home Buyer in Stockton, CA

Prices are coming down in Weston Ranch recently. So a market value on house with near 2400 sq ft and pool now? Or a small pool near 1600 sq ft?

Asked by Jystark, Stockton, CA Sun Aug 12, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Stockton/sold/7212173…

Answers

3
That's probably true. 4242 Oceanview Dr between Royal Blue and Boardwalk Drives. Then there's another on on Woodbury which is right behind EWS Woods and Weston Ranch HS. Oceanview is a short sale $140K- Woodbury is $139K. Oceanwood is larger by quite a bit. Does that help?
It really depends on the location. Within Weston Ranch there is large variations in niegboorhoods types. I'd be glad to provde a price oppinion but would need more detail.

Rocky

Rocky G.H. Hawrysz
http://www.TeamHawrysz.com
Prudential California Realty
(209) 444-6610 - Office
(209) 915-6209 - Mobile

"Committed to your success!"
Hi Jystark,
The market is actually showing prices rising.Market Values are determined by properties sold in a specific range.
In order to determine that range,the address is needed.
Is the link provided the home that you are inquiring about?

Please let me know.I will be happy to assist you in determining property value.
In fact for sellers I provide a free Market Analysis and pricing report.

Taj Weldon
REALTOR(R)
209-740-4176
DRE 01816152
Tajweldon@connectrealty.com
There's one on Oceanview that is fairly large-price $140K. That seems lower than lately in Weston Ranch for the size. I have a realtor already but I am researching myself. In May a smaller one- less than 1400 sq ft went for the same price. That's what I'm basing it on.
Flag Sun Aug 12, 2012