Property Q&A in Homer>Question Details

Luckyone, Home Buyer in Homer, AK

Plumbing? Bath? Been2 HomerSpit many xs. Wouldnt it be 2noisy to live in the icecream parlor?

Asked by Luckyone, Homer, AK Tue May 24, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3041715664-4025-Homer-Spit-Rd…

Answers

2
I see by the listing information that this building is on city water and sewer, and that there is a bathroom. The Homer Spit is THE place to be in summertime, as you know. But Homer is so laid-back that when 10 p.m. hits we roll up the streets. You'll sleep like a baby with only the sound of waves hitting the beach, unless of course you don't like the Midnight Sun!
well it might be a little noisy... I am not sure... the board walks are not right on top of each other... and this is on the end.. summer on the spit is a little like the state fair... lots of people.... but people seem to love staying out there... it is only open for the summer months.. then shut down for the winter...could be a lot of fun but not a lot of sleep!