Property Q&A in Venice>Question Details

Michele, Renter in Sunnyvale, CA

Please tell me hwo much are the Home own fees?

Asked by Michele, Sunnyvale, CA Sat Jul 14, 2012

Please tell me how much the HOA fee are and how much they have gone up in the past 5 years. Thank you!

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Venice/sold/1000066797-6…

Answers

4
Thank you all for your detailed information. Michele
There are currently several condos for sale in Bird Bay right now, however this one is not avaialble. The monthly HOA fees are ranging from $333 per month to $400 per month. These two bedroom condos are ranging in price from $85,000 to $185,000. I would be happy to send you some listings or you can search my web site in the MLS at tammyhayesre.mfr.mlxchange.com.

Here is some info on the community of Bird Bay.
Looking for a sunny Florida location that won’t break the bank? Bird Bay on US 41 in Venice offers condos at very reasonable prices. Most of the units are two bedroom, two baths open floor plans with a lanai.

Capture photos of wildlife on Curry Creek or Roberts Bay right from your own unit. Bird Bay is an active community with a golf course, five swimming pools, tennis courts, shuffleboard, exercise room, library, craft room and a brand new clubhouse.

You can walk to the store from Bird Bay and be in downtown Venice in less than five minutes. With entrances on US 41 Bypass and Albee Farm Road, you have easy access to I-75 yet are close to shopping, dining and theater activities in Venice.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty, Port Charlotte, FL
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
Michele,

The monthly fee is $400/mo. Going back in the records to 2006 the fees were $312/mo

The montly fees cover: .Cable, Ground Mtnce, Ground Mtnce, Manager, Public Insur, Rec Faclty, Escrow Resrv, Private Road, Roof, Trash Remv

If you would like additional information , or would like me to search for properties for you, please send me an e-mail to: jackie.robertson@floridamoves.com

Thank you for your inquiry
The property has sold, as you can see from the status on the advertisement on Trulia.