youaremineal…, Home Owner in Cottage Grove, MN

Please take these pictures down of 6712 Homestead Ave S Cottage Grove MN. I am the current the homeowner.

Asked by youareminealways, Cottage Grove, MN Thu Jun 27, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Minnesota/Cottage_Grove/sold/210…

Answers

1
Hi - Only the owner or listing agent can remove the pictures. Since you are the owner, just go to the page where your house is listed and click 'Edit Home Facts' and you'll have to verify that you are the owner. Once verified, you'll be able to edit any of the home facts, including deleting pictures. Trulia does not monitor, edit or delete home information; it just provides the platform.
That does not work!!! I went to the "edit home facts" and it does not allow someone to edit pictures-ie delete
Flag Sun Aug 4, 2013