Property Q&A in 07059>Question Details

Liyang  Li, Home Buyer in Warren, NJ

Please take my home off your site

Asked by Liyang Li, Warren, NJ Sat Aug 10, 2013

Please take my home off your site. Info is not correct and misleading. Thanks.
9 Lexington dr warren nj

Answers

2
Liyang,

If you pull up your address on Trulia on the right side, just above the Trulia estimated value, you will see the words, in red, "public record"

Your home is NOT being advertised for sale on Trulia, but is there for reference purposes with the information coming publicly available records.

I am a realtor and was able to look up the public record of the last sale of this property in August 2003, (and the sale price,) from the MLS which verified that the house sold for $1.375,000 (same as the informatuion on Trulia)

You can try contacting Trulia to see if they can remove the information, but I think that's unlilely to happen.
Mr Li,

I am on Trulia now, and can't find 9 Lexington listed. I signed up for Trulia years ago, but don't use it and have no control over the information they post. Again, I don't see your home listed, but suggest you contact Trulia directly if you have any questions..

William G. Schaefer Jr