Property Q&A in Civic Center>Question Details

Ashleigh Nor…, Renter in San Francisco, CA

Please send me more information about this location. Thank you - ashleighnormanart@gmail.com

Asked by Ashleigh Norman, San Francisco, CA Sat May 19, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3057454450--Leavenworth-St-San-…

Answers

1
Hello Ashleigh,

First of all, I doubt that this is still available as it has been on Trulia for over 6 months. The rental market is hot so I find that hard to believe. Then again, maybe it is as there are multiple rooms available perhaps? This is just a hotel room or SRO. You don't even have your own bathroom!

Secondly, this is in the downtown/Tenderloin area--not the best neighborhood--but the price is good as I know studios nearby that rent for nearly $2000 a month.

Sorry, I'm not really sure how to advise you. Would I live there? No, I have pets and too much stuff. If I just needed a place to stay for a few weeks and this was all I could afford, then I would seriously consider it but you are going to be around some unsavory characters in my opinion.

Good luck with your search!

Rebecca
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 19, 2012