Property Q&A in Murphy>Question Details

Donna Avera, Other/Just Looking in Orange Park, FL

Please provide some additional information relating to the property. How many sq ft of living space does it have? What type floors?

Asked by Donna Avera, Orange Park, FL Sun May 9, 2010

Type heating and cooling?
Type of water and sewage?
Is there a plat available that can be sent via email?
Are there any additional photos available?
Thank you for you help with these questions.
Arthur Avera

This question is about this property:…

This home has a private well, and a septic system. The home has electric baseboard heat, and window air conditioning. In the mountains air conditioning is not as critical as in Florida. Nights cool down all the way into July. I use our a/c in July, August and part of Sept. I can get you eleven more pictures of the property. It is located on a nice corner lot that is about an acre and a half. There are several out buildings, one is set up as a green house. The house has a full basement, which is very much potential for what ever any one wants. I can send you a aerial view of the lot, showing the layout of the land. Please give me a call or shoot me an email. Karen Pope. 828-837-9199 . or