Property Q&A in Boca Raton>Question Details

Dbtk, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

Please provide details regarding property type, size, building, and other details. What did you mean by $800? Thanks

Asked by Dbtk, Brooklyn, NY Wed Jan 23, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3104896028--Bridgewood-Dr-…

Answers

4

This ad was generated by a company whose practice is to post vague information to lure you to their website, where they will ask you for your private information. If you are interested in getting current and bonafide information, please contact me.

I see you are from Brooklyn, I am origionally as well. I can easily email you a few listings for your review.

Looking forward to serving you,

Lilia Biberman
Coldwell Banker,
Residential Real Estate
Boca Raton, Florida
561-352-4576
LiliaBiberman@gmail.com
we have 1 bedrooms 1 bath fully renovated apts in Pompano Beach for $800. 2900 N.E 17 AVE unit 222 2nd floor, or 112 1st floor Not listed on MLS, WE OWN SEVERAL HUNDRED RENTAL UNITS. Call John Balts for a showing. 561-417-6150
are you offering to sell for $800?
Flag Wed Jan 23, 2013
This Boca Raton condo is not available at this price because this is the transfer value of the foreclosed property that has been seized by a bank.

This condo in Boca Raton is located in the Boca West Country Club. If you are searching for a country club lifestyle, Boca West, with it's mandatory $75,000 equity fee and yearly club dues of $18,000 and up, is a beautifully maintained facility. Condos in Boca West Country Club can usually be purchased at prices far lower than those you'd pay for condos in Boca located in non-country club communities.

If you are searching for a comparable condo in Boca Raton that is not located in a country club, you will be looking at somewhat higher prices. Once you have an idea of where in Boca Raton you'd like to live, ask your Boca Raton realtor to show you what is available in various price ranges.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com
This appears to be a condo in Bridgewood Condos in Boca West Country Club.
I did not find this exact listing, but, there is a mandatory $70,000 membership fee to be paid when a unit in this development is purchased.
I live and work in Boca Raton and will be pleased to help you find the perfect home here.
Call me or email anytime.
561-212-5373 or dandohrn@keyes.com
Dan Dohrn,
Keyes Real Estate
Hmmm, at 77 grand "mandatory" + 18 grand anually, no wonder people are dumbping these condos. Pretty soon, busloads of happy Chinese nationals will be streaming in, because they would be the only ones left who can pay and are dumb enough to want to pay. Or, if you build a mosque there... anyway, good luck with that, sir. I sincerely wish you make millions.
Flag Wed Jan 23, 2013