Property Q&A in Oak Hill>Question Details

Lei Zhang, Home Buyer in 27284

Please let me know how can I buy this home, thanks.

Asked by Lei Zhang, 27284 Fri Jun 29, 2012

This question is about this property:…

Jeff Metcalf’s answer
There are a couple extra steps to this process because its a foreclosure but it is not difficult. Give me a call and I can walk you through the steps.

Jeff Metcalf, REALTOR(R)
Watson Realty Corp.
Hi Lei,

The process is fairly simple. If obtaining a loan you'll need to get pre-qualified with a lender. We'll take a closer look at the property, make an offer to purchase, offer gets accepted, do inspections, get loan approved then close. Takes approx 30-45 days. I'm sure all the realtors reading this will agree that all transactions go this smoothly. :) Let me know if I can further assist you. Realtor help is of no cost to you.

Hope this Helps

John Breen
349 0082
Greetings Lei!

This home being a REO (Forclosure) is priced very greatly to the FMV (Fair Mkt Value per Tax Opinion) $115k. Taxes Non-Homesteaded run $1500 a year.

The buying process for such a REO, with a great low price, seems like in good condition only on the market 3 days...You would NEED to have a lender run your credit and be issued a Pre~Qualification Letter. The Fannie Mae HomePath Program has great low rates and only 3% required down payment, that we can complete after a tour. From there we place an offer ONLINE thru a Fannie Mae Offer Entry.

Now here's the HURDLE of TRUTH! I can assure you, that you will be bidding with others, after 15 days all Investors are allowed to bid then the Best HIGHEST Offer wins!

So, you need to not only be serious to purchase a home soon, but prepared to ACT NOW! Too many of my buyers, pause in this curent market of Buying Frenzies...And, loose the home of their dreams!

I am open to set us an appointment to preview and chart some other comparable homes to see just to get your home shopping off to a successful start to buy when we find the home you so deserve.

Call me at 904-377-8884! I am here to help and provide great guidance to your future home purchase.
It is a FannieMae owned property. We can assist you in seeing it and making an offer. You will need loan pre-approval if you are not a cash buyer.

Let us know how we can help.
This is a Fannie Mae Homepath property and I can help you to purchase it. Call or contact me at:

Eric Cavanagh
Keller Williams Jacksonville Realty
The property you inquired about is a foreclosure and is still available. Please contact me directly and I can assist you if you would like to make an offer.

Matt Carroll