Property Q&A in Coppell>Question Details

indhus27, Home Buyer in Coppell, TX

Please let me know about the house number of this property

Asked by indhus27, Coppell, TX Wed Jan 23, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

Looks like 579 Cheshire in Coppell. Foreclosure....could be a day before it goes on the market, could be a couple of years. It is not listed yet. I can almost guarantee you it won't be listed or sold for the $80,000 or $90,000 range though. It will be more like $200,000 or more mostly likely.

I live and work in Coppell so if you would like to see any homes currently for sale, please let me know.

Here is a list of homes currently for sale in Coppell:…
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 23, 2013
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Hi there

Please use this website to search for homes as it will have the latest updated listings.

This one I don't see, but same thing.....any house on Village Parkway in Coppell will be in the 200-300K range. Even a foreclosure. None will sell in the $100K range.

We just have to be more realistic about prices.

The only foreclosure I expect to sell really cheap at any point in the near future is the old mayor's home where the murder/suicide took place. Not sure at what discount it will sell, but it wouldn't surprise me to see it sell at 1/2 around 200K in a $400K neighborhood....not far from these two homes. Again it is not on the market yet, but I expect sometime soon. It has been vacant nearly a couple of years now.…
Hello Bruce

Thanks very mcuh for your help. Will contact you soon
No professional can make any comment from no house number posted !

NOTE: I am also on the city board of Coppell have zero idea of street number

RUN,,, run... as fast as you can... ANY website NOT PROVIDING you the entire street address which includes street # is a bait and switch site.

Realtors websites are governed by the State we are licensed in therefore WE as agents must post accurate info WHICH includes entire street address.

Coppell homes for sale Coppell Tx - website automatic updated daily direct from MLS

Contact my office today where I can show you many amazing homes work with your family specifications.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer

Follow me on Facebook
plaease call 214 475 0484 we can set up showing arrangement. thank you/ Matt/