Property Q&A in Brooklyn>Question Details

Jamie Ng, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY

Please inform if you are willing to cobroke on this property.

Asked by Jamie Ng, New York, NY Tue Aug 25, 2009

I am a REBNY member and have 2 clients who would be very interested in viewing your exclusive.

Please inform if you are willing to cobroke.

My email address is ng@metropolitanpropertygroup.com and my cell is 917.370.7806

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1084007807-8320-Bay-Pkwy-Broo…

Answers

1
Dear Jamie:

When you post a question on Trulia as you just did it does not go directly to the listing agent. Hence the listing agent may not ever see your question unless they are specifically searching for it.

In the future if you need info on a listing or want to see if they will co-broke it, click on the "View More Details" link which will give you the contact information for the listing agent and then you can call or email them direct assuring that they will receive your question.

In this case the listing agent is Igor Bernshteyn of B&R Integrity Real Estate 718-645-1077.

Good luck with that!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com