P.l. Dixon, Renter in Outside U.S.

Please advise when home is available. I'm in the military currently on assignment to El Paso and I'm interested in property.

Asked by P.l. Dixon, Outside U.S. Fri Jun 7, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3120903372-4732-Sir-Gareth-Dr-4…

Answers

2
First of all THANK YOU for your service! We noticed you are looking for a property here in El Paso & we may be able to help you out. We have plenty of properties of available that you may like, please give us a call @ 915-996-1646. Hope to hear from you soon.
You can contact the listing agent who will be able to help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an agent, just click on the yellow button on the property's Trulia listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Ali