Property Q&A in Elk Grove>Question Details

edan, Home Buyer in Elk Grove, CA

Please advice the status of this house at 6308 gus way... Thanks

Asked by edan, Elk Grove, CA Mon Nov 7, 2011

This question is about this property:…

Edan, As you've been informed this home is Pending. As a specialist in that area I can tell you there were most likely multiple offers and many cash offers. This price was greatly under priced to attract many buyers. Houses in this area are selling from $95 - $110 sq. ft. The nicer the interior of the home the more competition there has been. Just closed escrow on a 3545 sq.ft home in the area for $345K with 5 offers, 2 cash and I was getting calls up till the close of escrow date.
As an Realtor and Advanced Certified Distressed Expert I have taken extensive training on how to handle short sales properly and we have connections with some of the top bank VP's. As you've probably heard, short sales are not easy to close but with my contacts it sure helps when there is a issue between myself and my negotiator. Just last Saturday night I e-mailed the Short Sale Sr. VP at B of A and was replied to on Sunday early evening. That's on a weekend and it was a Sr. VP of a major bank. How many people do you think would get a response. MY MOTTO IS , "Why put off till tomorrow what you can do today".. I'd would enjoy working with you and assisting you on a home purchase. I have referrals I can supply you with if you decide to work with me. Thanks for the consideration.
Mark Forster
Web Reference:
This home is 3000 square feet and priced much lower than what similar homes in that area have sold for. As an example 6005 Jefjen Way is 2974 square feet with an approved short sale price of $260K. Since this is a contingent short sale the listing agent is working with the bank to get loan approval and they are going to complete a broker price opinion or appraisal to determine value. I wouldn't be surprised to see the bank counter to the bidders at a much higher price than $234K.

If you really like this home it is probably worth taking a look. Of the short sales I closed in the past 18 months several were purchased with back-up offers after the first buyer walked away from the deal.

This home is a pending sale as of right now. But there are many homes in Elk Grove area which might match your criteria. So please let me knwo what kind of home your are looking for so that I help you exactly what your are looking for.

You can contact me at (16) 256-5907 or (916) 572-3325 or email me at

Looking forward to working with you.

Harkirat Singh
It is a short sale listing that appears to be a pending sale as of 10/17/11 according to MLS.
Erin Stumpf…, Real Estate Pro in Sacramento, CA