Property Q&A in Emeryville>Question Details

Nina Cocke, Home Buyer in Oakland, CA

Please I need to make a offer. Thanks.

Asked by Nina Cocke, Oakland, CA Fri Jul 3, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1079702436-Condo-Emeryville-C…

Answers

3
Kamal Randhawa’s answer
Just looked on the MLS and it shows active. Its located at 1007 41ST ST in Emeryville. However, please keep in mind that the HOA dues on this property are $450 a month! If you like, I can send you the complete details right now.

Kamal Randhawa
Broker
510-932-1066
Hi Nina,

I can assist you with making an offer on this property once we find out what's going on with it. Please let me know if you'd like me to make some phone calls on your behalf. Also, if you dont mind, I can send you other similar listings soon as they come on the market as well. Feel free to call or email me anytime. Good luck.

Kamal Randhawa
Broker
510-932-1066
Nina,
Since there is no agent contact or address infos included, my suggestion is to contact a local realtor to get the informations for you, and submit the offer by that realtor. Which means you will need a Buyer's agent to represent you to put an offer, and work with you till closing.