Paolo Di Zio, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Please I need more information this property I am interested at home in this Area

Asked by Paolo Di Zio, New York, NY Tue Jan 1, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3064890514--Atlantic-Isle-…

Answers

5
Hi Paolo,

Happy New Year!!! Sunny Isles Beach is one of my areas of expertise. Feel free to contact me for a confidential meeting or video conference and we can review all the properties available in the area.

Looking forward to working with you,

Jacqueline Westermayer
Keller Williams Elite Properties
Jacqueline@AventuraHallandaleSunnyIsles.com
http://www.AventuraHallandaleSunnyIsles.com
Hello Paolo,

I have found a couple of similar houses in the area, but there is no notice of default - it might be because the notice is very very fresh (recent). The criteria provided by RealtyTrac could also be wrong - especially, if the property was remodeled, then the amount of bedrooms/baths could be off...

There are only 3 active listings in Atlantic Isle - one of two single family communities (not gated) - in beautiful Sunny Isles Beach - that's quickly becoming a luxury destination. There is one more that is temporary off the market.

The Atlantic Isle is surrounded by water, and is across from the beach.

To get instant updates for all houses in the area - please email me.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
305-904-2355
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
Hello

I work witha lot of buyers in this area. This homeowner of the property that you are inquiring about just received the first foreclosure notice and they have plenty of time to live freely or eventually sale the home. I can emailyou surrounding neighborhood listings such as eastern shores, golden isles, golden beach and aventura. I look forward to hearing from you and helping you with your search for a home.

Thank you
Tamika Moses
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
954-404-4646
Atlantic Isles is a nice area. Please let me know where you are thinking of residing and I can send you a search of properties. Have you thought about Golden Beach or Harbor Is,and for examp,e? How many bedrooms do you want? Waterfront or dry lot? Please contact me and let me know your details and I would gladly assist in meeting your objectives.
Paul Heller
Prudential Florida Realty
19056 N.E. 29th Avenue
Aventura, FL 33180
Paulheller@bellsouth.net
Cell 954-559-6411
Office 305-749-1583
To search for properties, go to my website at http://www.SoFlaBeachHomes.com
Hi Pablo,
This home is not actually on the market, it is just a notice of default, meaning the person has stopped paying the mortgge It cannot be found on teh listing service. It may at some point in the future, or the owner may choose to live in it for the several years it will take the bank ro repossess.
I would be glad to send you options that fit your criteria. Just send me an email or call and I will send you what is available.

Beth Jenkins
South Florida Brokers
786-374-4778
bethjenk1@gmail.com