Property Q&A in Bridgewater>Question Details

jmh518, Home Buyer in Bridgewater, MA

Pet friendly? What are the condo fees per month?

Asked by jmh518, Bridgewater, MA Sat Dec 3, 2011

I have 2 female/spayed American Bulldogs (not on restricted breed list). Weights are 75 & 65.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1087688875-220-Bedford-St-G10…

Answers

3
There appear to be two other units for sale in that complex. You should choose a good broker who can help you identify which condos accept pets, so you don't waste your time researching ones that don't.
This property is currently under agreement awaiting bank approval for a short sale. They do not allow pets, and the condo fees are $380... monthly including heat and hot water. You can call me at 508-942-4394 if you would like assistance finding something available in the area Thank you, Christine Brennan
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 4, 2011
The pets are welcome and the condo fees are $150.00 per month and it is on town sewer so they are not
likely to increase any time soon.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 3, 2011