Shirley Camp…, Home Buyer in Lantana, FL

Pet friendly? I have a 20 lb. dog.

Asked by Shirley Campbell, Lantana, FL Fri Jul 6, 2012

This question is about this property:…

Hi Shirley, unfortunately, there are no pets allowed at that property. Please contact me and I'll be happy to find you a home where you and your dog are both welcome.

Shirley Constas
Highlight Realty
Hi Shirley,

Sorry, but the High Point community does not permit pets. There are other communities in the Delray-Boynton Beach area in the same price point that do allow a 20 lb dog. For instance Huntintdon Lake, Country Manors, Delray Villas and Pine Ridge would all take you and your dog.

Feel free to contact me for viable options.
Hi Shirley,

High Point does not allow pets. It is a 55+ community and there are many communities around that do allow pets and are 55+ if that is what you are looking for.

I would be happy to research and show you other properties. Please give me a call .

Leslie Hamilton
Boynton Beach Fl.

High Point does not allow pets. There are communities that are pet friendly. Call me to discuss all of your criteria. I look forward to speaking with you.

Heath Ullman
Option One Realty Inc