Beth, Renter in 33322

Pet Friendly? Small 6 Lb dog?

Asked by Beth, 33322 Thu Apr 25, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3089926287--Tuscany-Way-Boynton…

Answers

4
Hi Beth,

I was looking at the answer you were given by Michelle and she is incorrect on one point. Having a pet as a renter is NOT up to the owner. The Association has a rule that pets are not permitted by renters and you will be asked to sign a document saying that you don't have a pet and that if you are caught with one you will be required to move out. I would hate for you to go to all the trouble of finding a place in Tuscany and then having to back out because you were misinformed.

I live in Tuscany and I do orientation for new residents so I have a pretty good grasp of the rules and regulations. I would be happy to discuss any other questions you may have regarding Tuscany. I love it here.

Leslie Hamilton
Boynton Beach
561-568-7231
lesliejhamilton@hotmail.com
Thank you Leslie, I appreciate your taking the time to give me accurate information.
I will have look at other communities.
Flag Fri Apr 26, 2013
Hi Beth,

Tuscany on the intracoastal is a beautiful community and I have friends there and have spent time there. The dog is not an issue if you are buying. If you are renting it is up to the owner. There are a number of communities that allow up to 20 lb dogs and 40 lb dogs. Please contact me if I can be of assistance to you at 561-633-1020.
Hi Beth,

I am very familiar with this property ( live there) and renters are not permitted pets. Owners can have small pets.

Leslie Hamilton
Boynton Beach
561-568-7231
lesliejhamilton@hotmail.com
Hi Beth,

There are currently three 1 bedroom condos in this price range. All 3 say pets allowed with restriction. You would have to let both the landlord and the community know what type of dog you have. You should be good from there on.

Please contact me directly if I can be of further service.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com