Property Q&A in Jupiter>Question Details

Noemi Sierra, Home Buyer in West Palm Beach, FL

PLEASE, SEND PICTURES, THANKS

Asked by Noemi Sierra, West Palm Beach, FL Mon Apr 9, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3031746497-193-Maplecrest-Cir-J…

Answers

3
Dear Noemi,

As others have pointed out this home was rented a long time ago. The market is very, very strong right now and the best opportunities are gone in a blink of an eye. There is no doubt that searching for homes on line can be very frustrating. There are awesome sites that I would be happy to set up a complimentary account but truly the best thing for buyer's in todays very competitive market is to be working closely with a professional Realtor. I provide immediate updates to my clients once I fully understand their needs and this is because the good deals go very quickly; in days if not hours. If you would like to further discuss your particular situation please feel free to contact me at your convenience. am very happy to send you the newest listings that match your requirements. If you would like to discuss your particular situation we can put you on a path to locating the perfect home for you and your family.

The very best of luck to you and I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to contact me.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
proeprty was rented last year .Thank you for contacting Donna Lipinski .
Dear Noemi,
This property was rented out in October for $1,100.

Susanna Grubb
Illustrated Properties
Jupiter, FL