Property Q&A in Portland>Question Details

Maggie, Home Owner in Portland, Louisville,...

Our home needs "extensive" repairs (roof, dry wall, heating windows ect..) we need to sell this home fast, can't seem to find anyone

Asked by Maggie, Portland, Louisville, KY Sat Apr 7, 2012

to buy, It has

Answers

8
I may know someone that will purchase it as is.
Call me and we can talk about your home.

502-664-5939
Hopefully you were able to get the answers you were looking for. I know there is heating repairs in kelowna and people have been using them for awhile.
Maggie- Did you receive the information you were looking for? If not, feel free to email me at rroberts@semonin.com and I'll be happy to talk with you further.

Thank you!
Rhonda Roberts, Realtor
Million Dollar Producer
Semonin Realtors
http://www.RhondaRobertsHomes.com
Are you using a realtor? It;s hard to offer a decent answer with so little info, but right now if a house is in a certain price range and needs work, it really is out of reach of who would usually be able to afford it because the banks will not give them a loan. Investors might be interested but there are many more opportunities out there that have a chance at a better profit margin.
Contact Habitat for Humanity of Metro Louisville. They may be in the market for a property such as yours. They are now located on Bank Street in Portland.
I am a realtor and investor. I can look at your home and make a fair offer to you within 4 hours with a quick closing. If you are interested please respond by email. Thank you. Kevin Riggle kriggle@semonin.com
You will probably need to price to home accordingly, if you are unable to have the repairs completed in order to sell. You can price the home and note that price reflects condition. If you would like more information or need the assistance of a Realtor to list the home, feel free to contact me at rroberts@semonin.com. Thank you! Rhonda Roberts, Realtor
Semonin Realtors
Price will reflect speed of sell in today's market no mattter the condition or location