Property Q&A in Lincoln Park>Question Details

Emilia Miron…, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

Open house for this property? Please advice me on how I could schedule a visit over to see this apartment in person. Thanks!

Asked by Emilia Mironovici, Chicago, IL Fri Jan 10, 2014

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Illinois/Chicago/sold/20610395-2…

Answers

14
Work with a Realtor to have access to accurate and reliable info. If you are still looking feel free to contact me.
Web Reference: http://www.BJDHOMES.com
Emilia,

No open house for this property. Work with a buyers broker who can assist you in finding your next home.
Hi Emilia,

This property is up for auction, they were accepting bids between January 1-5th, and its CASH preferred due to 71% is rental.

I would be more than happy to set up search for you for other properties as well, let me know your price range and criteria you are looking for. I would also love to chat with you, please contact me at 773 569 7049, or giadevenyi@yahoo.com

Gia Devenyi
@properties
Emilia,

This unit has already sold. I live and work in Lincoln Park and am happy to help you find a condo. I work with first time buyers all the time and will walk you through the purchasing process.

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
ivan@atproperties.com
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you what I have on that one
trulia has lots of outdated info/data. Perhaps find an agent to help you. My web site explains my Rebate I give to buyers.
Contact your broker. If you don't have one at this time, Interview a few brokers and choose the one you feel most comfortable and confident will accomplish your goals. Please let me know if I may be of service. Best of luck!
Have your Realtor schedule an appointment. If your not working with an agent, go get one! Its free to use their services. I would be happy to help.
Web Reference: http://Americorpre.com

I can get you in the property if you like?

Mike
You should be working with a good buyer's broker. They can help you with whatever your needs are. This particular property is gone. Might want to work with someone that is on top of things for your needs.
Hi Emilia,

Are you looking for a property to purchase or rent? As the other agents have mentioned, it appears that this unit may no longer be available as it was up for auction that ended Jan. 5th. I'd be happy to find out more information or help you with finding other like properties. If you would like further help with your search in finding distressed properties, please contact me to discuss further.

Susan Nice
snice@dreamtown.com
Web Reference: http://www.susannice.com
What kind of property are you seeking? There is another one in this building that's also available. I live and work in Lincoln Park so I'm happy to assist: cwilson@koenigstrey.com.
Emilia, according to the listing, this is an auction property and the bidding was opened on 1/1/4 and ended on 1/5/14. I'm checking with the listing agent to see if that in fact has expired.

E-mail me for other Lincoln Park condos.

Mark
mark@markbazzetta.com
Remax Edge