Property Q&A in Indian Land>Question Details

lspenn, Renter in Fort Mill, SC

Once you find a property you are interested in renting , , , what is the next step using Trulia ? I am brand new to this process !

Asked by lspenn, Fort Mill, SC Thu Jan 5, 2012

I would really appreciate sincere and honest replies ! Thank you.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3055048879-16260-Raven-Crest-Dr…

Answers

2
In the case of this property, the owner has hired a property management company to manage and screen for tenants. Again your realtor of choice can assist you with the process. You may also apply online at Hendersonproperties.com, but you will still need an agent to show you the home.
Kindest regards,
Jamie Legget, Broker, GRI
Good evening,
The home is likely listed by a realtor for the property owner. You may contact your real estate broker of choice to assist you in showing the home. You will also need to provide credentials (by filliing out a rental application) for the property owner to approve renting to you. You will also be asked to sign a rental agreement between you and the property owner once approved. If you have more specific questions, please let me know.
Jamie Leggett, Broker,NC~SC
704.650.6345