ralphnan, Home Buyer in Virginia Beach, VA

On which floor level is this on? What are the condo fees? Are there pet restrictions?

Asked by ralphnan, Virginia Beach, VA Thu Feb 7, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3065624703-405-Harbour-Pt-203…

Answers

5
Hi. That property is a short sale under contract pending short sale approval. It's on the second floor. The condo fees are $335. there are pet restrictions, there are no dogs allowed in that condo association. Please email your information and I can let you know if and when this one or new ones come on the market.

Regards

Sonia Rogers
Chantel Ray Real Estate
757 401 4968
oighotline@hotmail.com
He may be mistaken, but I called the listing agent before responding and he said pets are allowed but didn't specify if dogs were not.
That is a short sale. That would make it sold AS-IS.

Condo fees are $335 per month. Second Floor. I can confirm for you, but I THINK it's no pets.... not too long ago I was showing someone one of these as a rental and that is what I recall.

Have you considered hiring an agent? I am paid out of the co-broker commission, that part of the total comission paid by the seller that has been set aside for a Buyer's Agent to bring the seller a ready, willing, and able buyer. The seller knows I am working for you.

I get paid by the co-broker commission if and only if you purchase something. If I burn $100 in gas helping you look at homes to buy and you buy nothing, you owe me $0.00.

I could be finding out info on any number of homes for you right now as opposed to your doing this piece-meal one by one. Also, I'd set you up with a direct feed automated search from the MLS as opposed to the Public Access feed that Trulia is using. My search engine can do lots more things than theirs and will filter more specifically..

Let me know if I can assist you.
Jonathan O'Connor
William E. Wood and Associates
757-373-9355
joconnor@williamewood.com
Hi. That property is a short sale under contract pending short sale approval. It's on the second floor. The condo fees are $335 however there are pet restrictions. If I am not mistaken there are no dogs allowed in that condo association. Please email your information and I can let you know if and when this one or new ones come on the market.

Regards

Josh Parnell
Prudential Towne Realty
757-469-5674
Jparnell@ptrrealty.com
This condo is on the second floor. It is under contract but if you would like to find out what other units may be available, please send me a message. I would love to help. The condo fees are $335. Pets are allowed. Although the unit is under contract, it is a short sale, and the seller is accepting back up offers. Let me know if you would like to see it.