Property Q&A in Seffner>Question Details

Terribarrett…, Home Buyer in Seffner, FL

On this property $10000.00 is total money owed? How do I go about buying it?

Asked by Terribarrett2000, Seffner, FL Fri Jul 22, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3037341593--Oakhill-St-Sef…

Answers

3
RealtyTrac posts things like this that appear to be listings, but the home is not for sale. The lender likely posted a Notice of Default at the County Clerk's office, which is standard practice when someone falls behind on a loan. The owner can still work out a payment plan with the lender, do a loan mod, pay the balance, etc. As far as I can see, an auction date hasnt even been set yet. The owner has up until the day of auction to pay what is owed and keep their home.
You'd be better off contacting a local realtor in Seffner to find a home that is actually on the market for sale, instead of services like Realty Trac that entice you to pay to view these default notices, which any Realtor can do for you for free.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 22, 2011
I am a local Broker in Seffner, FL. If you are looking to buy property or just have questions about the area feel free to contact me.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you,

Levi Stubbs, Broker,
Green Star Realty

Fax: 813-423-6607
Email: Levi.Stubbs@Gmail.com
RealtyTrac ads are meant to entice the consumer to register and pay for their service. While RealtyTrac does a great job of tracking foreclosure filings across the country their information is oftentimes very misleading.

The property you inquired about is just a notice of default - it could be a second loan or line of credit for 10k or could be the amount of money needed to be repaid in order to bring the loan current.