Property Q&A in Tiburon>Question Details

Bob Simmons, Other/Just Looking in Tiburon, CA

Novato inspectors

Asked by Bob Simmons, Tiburon, CA Thu Oct 8, 2009

Can anyone recommend a good team of inspectors in the Novato area? Termite, Pest, Engineering, etc. Also, have most people found that in Tiburon it is extremely difficult to get permits? I know the community is very strict about preventing commercial interests from encoroaching on the town. Can anyone elaborate as to why this is so?

Answers

2
Liz Williamson’s answer
Hi Bob,
The number one person I use for home inspections is: Rick Mollenkopf with Hypersafe 415 457-4223 He is the most thorough inspector I have ever encountered. He's been in the buisness 26 years, has inspected homes anywhere from a $15 million dollar home in Pacific Heights to a condo in the Canal District. Once you have a home inspection Rick can recommend any other inspection you might need and will recommend the tradesmen who can do it. As far as permits, Tiburon is no more difficult then Mill Valley or any other town in Marin County, Especially, when it comes to any sort of development in a town. If you don't believe me just check out the website "Friends of Mil Valley" and you will see your not alone!
Sorry, instead of pest, I meant genral home inpsector.